Monday, August 22, 2011

Why G-d?!?!?!

Why...
Well, when I created you I created you for good ~ with the intention you would chose good ~ The wind and the rains obey me ~ the heavens and earth are at my hand ~ you were created with choice ~ you were my divine creation with the ability to reason and with the power of a soul ~ and because I created all it is understood I created evil...It was (is) my hope and desire that you would always chose Me! It saddens me to watch what is happening to my people: children dying, young people losing hope, more young black men in jail than in college, desperate behavior, lack of love including self-love...and the list goes on and on ~ since I did not create puppets I cry when you cry ~ I hurt when you hurt ~ I stand there like a young girl ready to jump in the double dutch rope waiting for you to let Me in ~ when evil rears its ugly head for your demise I make it good ~ I don't stop the evil because I did not create puppets or robots that move at my command ~ nonetheless, I am still G-d and you must trust that when evil, bad, loss happens I am still G-d and can make good out of anything!


When you lost your one year old I was there ~ as painful as the loss was (is) I have the baby now and I got you!
When you lost your mom/dad/caretaker I was there ~ I gave you comfort and peace in the midst of the storm and turned your tragedy into triumph ~ I have them now and I still have you!
When you were sick in your body I cried and hurt with you ~ I held you in the middle of the night during your pain ~ I healed you beyond earthly definition ~ and I still got you!


Why you ask? Good question ~ and as much as I would love to explain ~ there are no earthly words to describe the magnitude of this life and beyond ~ how all things work together for good for those who love the Lord and are called according to My purpose ~ and for those who don't love me or know me there are things seen and unseen that I continue to do to show my love because they are still My creation ~ and if you stand still long enough in my glory you will understand it better by and by!


When you ask why? Seek Me to find the answer ~ I have the answer and will continue to walk with you and talk with you so that you may receive an (the) answer ~ Seek me by 
studying My word in a group and individually ~ 
Serving others in the midst of your own life/struggle/pain/joy ~
Love yourself and others not by way of abuse, judgment, cursing... but by unconditional positive regard aka unconditional love, patience ~ 
Knowing when to speak and when to be silent, knowing when to stay and when to walk away, knowing when to stand alone or surround yourself with other G-d-fearing people ~ 
Attending church~a church that serves Me and not the pastor or the discipline~
Talking to me everyday ~ it doesn't have to be formal ~ just chill with me sometime!


Why? Although the answer is not simple it is obtainable ~ keep seeking, hoping, dreaming, and searching ~ for I promised if you knock I will open the door ~ ask and I will give! 


Never hopeless ~ Forever searching! 

No comments:

Post a Comment